Learn to hack!
Below are sample topics covered in the book:
– Hacking into Computers and Smartphones
– Ethical Hacking
– Scanning Your Systems
– Pinpointing Specific Vulnerabilities
– The best tools for each kind of hacking
– Cracking Encryption
– Flaws in Websites and Applications
– Attacking with Frameworks
– Penetration Testing
– Step by Step Commands to perform
– Advantages and Disadvantages of WEP, WPA, WPA2, etc
– Other Wireless Hacking Resources
– And various other subjects related to hacking
If you really want to learn more about hacking, then this book will definitely provide you with detailed information as well as other resources you can learn from.